COLLABORATE20 evolved into a full virtual conference now called JD Edwards Week, taking place June 8th-11th. We look forward to working together to create a long-term strategy for your reporting and strategic intelligence initiatives, enabling your teams to become reporting power-users.
Connect with us:
1. “Stop by” during our dedicated exhibitor hours to chat about ways to augment your day-to-day reporting:
- Mon, June 8, 2:30 pm – 3:45 pm (ET)
- Tue, June 9, 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm (ET)
- Wed, June 10, 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm (ET)
- Thu, June 11, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (ET)
You will have 24 hours access to our content including product overviews, educational videos and more. Submit your Quest-opoly entry for chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card by interacting with any feature of our virtual booth.
2. Schedule a one on one meeting with our experts during JDE Week to explore and develop a plan for your reporting initiatives.
- Comprehensive enterprise business intelligence examples
- Simple methods of creating stunning interactive reports and dashboards
- How to maximize the functionality of your current ReportsNow investment
3. Attend one of our sessions presented by your JD Edwards peers and ReportsNow experts that detail examples of their reporting and BI journeys:
- Potent Reports for Global Exportation Audits – Tue, June 9, 11:00 am (ET)
See how CTB Inc. benefitted when shifting from Excel into reporting to streamline its exportation audit process. Learn how to automate reports for efficient and compliant global exportation documentation.
- Tupperware: Reports for Global JDE Instances – Thu, June 11, 11:00 am (ET)
Discover how reporting eased the challenge of global data variables such as language, currency, and time zones in international business for Tupperware. Learn how to build standardized, financial, and global reports that integrate several JD Edwards instances.
- ReportsNow: Adding Transparency Across Your Supply Chain – Mon, June 8, 11:00 am (ET)
Go beyond typical, manually intensive supply chain tracking to state-of-the-art visualizations. Learn interactive maps, unit of measure conversions, predictive on-time delivery using longitude and latitude tracking, and real-time informative dashboards.