ReportsNow invites you to join our virtual European MasterClass. This virtual educational conference will be a highly collaborative session to equip you with information about how our products will help you become more successful, increase revenue, and support your customers to achieve their individual, operational, or organizational goals at all levels.
Register now and sharpen your acumen to better serve JD Edwards customers using the ReportsNow portfolio. Together we’ll cultivate our partner relationship and grow business by examining a variety of topics:
August 11 – Day 1
- Identifying and qualifying leads in the JD Edwards competitive landscape
- Avoiding common vendor misconceptions
- Analyzing where the current market is and where it will be trending
- Where to find valuable vendor resources
- DAS™ Versus Power BI: A Real-Time Shootout
August 12 – Day 2
- Discuss business intelligence trends for customers in an open forum
- What in the world are ProReports™: How to build and share the next generation of reporting capabilities
- Embed dashboards, watchlists, and more inside JDE Composed Pages and CafeOne Pages
- End-of-class social
Each day will contain beneficial and social elements between topics for professional learning. The session will conclude with a live question-and-answer session with our team.
(Note: There are two distinct MasterClass offerings, one for ReportsNow customers and one for ReportsNow partners. Please choose the appropriate class offering according to your relationship with ReportsNow.)