You’ve invested generous resources into your reporting and BI tools, but they’re not living up to expectations. Reexamining the value that your current solution provider brings to your business is difficult and contemplating a change can be daunting.
Numerous reporting vendors put customers’ needs on the backburner once a business agreement is reached. It becomes frustrating that a solution provider meant to improve your business is now hindering it. Given all of the hard work put into collecting your JD Edwards data, why continue to waste time with vendors that are technically obsolete? At the end of the day, your JDE data is only as potent as your reporting solution provider’s capabilities.
Here are the top 5 indicators to use when reevaluating your current reporting and BI vendor:
- Support costs are increasing while the quality of service is declining
- Economics of your solutions are deflating your reporting JDE strategy
- Technical obsolescence from your solution provider is keeping you behind the curve
- Relationships are turning one-sided in favor of your solution provider
- Products lack JDE focus, resulting in a generic, one-size-fits-all service
When: November 12, 2019 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MSTSecure Your Seat ❯