It is difficult and time-consuming to analyze JD Edwards security to identify and remediate risks that could leave companies vulnerable to fraud or operational error. In addition, many JDE users spend inordinate amounts of time producing evidence to fulfill audit requests.
To solve these and other security and auditing problems that plague JD Edwards customers, Q Software and ReportsNow have formed an exciting new partnership. The result is a security reporting bundle, a versatile solution with advanced, flexible reporting and interactive dashboards that make it significantly easier to reduce risk and satisfy auditors.
The new security bundle will empower companies to:
- Keep abreast of critical risks, urgent issues and significant trends
- Reduce risk – uncover hidden problems such as Segregation of Duties conflicts
- Slice and dice results for easier analysis, prioritization and remediation
- Provide business users with meaningful and actionable information
- Customize the reports to match company-specific requirements
- Easily provide external auditors with the evidence
Join us for a live demonstration to learn how your company can keep a finger on the pulse of your security.
- THU, APR 22, 2021
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM AEST